Create C library to ease game creation.
● std::string-like string compatible with (some) standard C string functions (eg. printf())
● algorithms (sort, swap,...) and data structures (array, heap,...)
● linear algebra (vector, matrix, quaternion) and functionality (identity, magnitude,...))
● common rendering types (texture, sprite, mesh, shader,...) and functionality (loading,...)
● filesystem (directory, file) and functionality (load file, directory contents,...)
● common audio types (sound sample, audio listener,...)
● memory managment